IM SCREAMIBG WITH LAUGHTER THESE GIRLS ARE MY HEROES
SHOTS FUCKING FIRED
For anyone not familiar with how modern country sounds, these girls are calling out ACTUAL songs like making blatant references to ACTUAL lyrics from other songs on the radio.
And its fucking FLAWLESS OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING.
One of the reasons I stopped listening to country was, when I was a kid, the radio was full of songs by women and songs that talked about women like they were actual people.
Now so many of the songs dont give women a personality, just describe things about them like their legs, their lips, how they look in your truck. Its just SO much objectification.
My sister just showed me this and its ADSFHASDFKLLKFH she even said she heard it on the radio im so happy
"I aint your tan legged juliet" IM SCREECHING
I might be in love please send help
Bolded by me. I felt the same way.
florida georgia line came back saying “I dont know a single girl who doesnt wanna be the girl in a country song”
Maddie and Tae’s response?
"He’s not a woman, he doesn’t get it."
"We need you guys to eat in character"
Everyone: Wow I’m so tired from saving the city
RDJ: and almost dying
I like how Black Widow and Hawkeye look like they’re having a telepathic conversation.
that ship sails itself
- partner: you be the teacher ill be the student ;)
- me: okay
- me: write an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. i want it on my desk by monday
- partner: oh no but... thats such a hard essay... is there anything i can do for extra credit? ;)
- me: no
- partner: but professor.... surely then i could... persuade you to extend the deadline...? ;)
- me: no
- partner: so... what do you want, professor?? ;)))
- me: an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. on my desk. by monday
i hate it when my “friends” just dismiss something i’m really passionate about like “oh you’re talking about that again” like shut up don’t ruin this for me do you know how many times i’ve pretended to care or even genuinely tried to get interested in what you like????? the least you could do is fake it rather than making me feel like a burden
This is one of the most hurtful things friends do